Control Inventory Using Barcode / QR Code Scanning, Cloud Software
Create reports on inventory used on a site or for a project by scanning QR codes on inventory labels with a smartphone.
Scan In Inventory
Scan in all inventory on site, location or leftover inventory from a project with a smartphone
Send To The Cloud
Upload data from a smartphone to a cloud-based central database.
Review Used Inventory Reports
QR Audit compares current inventory with an original inventory list, produces used inventory reports.
An Efficient Way To Determine What Was Used On Site, Location OR For A Project
Do you need to know what inventory was used on the job site, on a client site, or for a specific project? QR Audit gives you an efficient way to create used inventory reports.
- Upload a list of inventory allocated for a project or on site.
- If inventory has barcode or QR code labels from manufacturer, you can use them. If not, use QR Audit built-in tool to generate, layout and print QR code labels to label inventory items.
- After project completion, or at a certain time interval, employees scan in all remaining inventory.
- Employees can use their own smartphones to scan in inventory in the field: on the job site, client site or other remote location.
- Administrator determines when each team can conduct inventory audit, and when audit should end. Authorized employees can also create ad hoc audits on their smartphones using QR Audit mobile application.
- Multiple employees can take part in the audit concurrently.
- As employees scan in inventory, they see current feed on the smartphone screen and can make corrections if needed.
- Employees can submit scanned in inventory to the cloud in batches of any size. Once batch is successfully submitted, it is deleted from the user's smartphone to avoid double entries.
- Once audit is closed, QR Audit software compares submitted list to the original inventory list, and produces used inventory report.
This method will work well for you if you do not need to know details: when and how each piece of inventory was used, by whom, get detailed reports on inventory transactions, etc. For a complete inventory control, use
QR Inventory web based inventory management software.
Take QR Audit Tour Get A Quote